Meera College Students wear a specially designed uniform as approved by MGC Management.
- All students enrolled in the college must observe the rules, regulations and self discipline in the college campus that may be framed from time to time by the college authorities.
- Violation of rules will result in several disciplinary actions. Each student is responsible for the proper handling and safe custody of any apparatus or equipment that he/she may be using in different nursing labs. Misuse or negligence will result in replacement of the particular by the candidate.
- Every student will have to attend all theory and practical classes to fulfill the Attendance criteria laid down by INC and MUHS to appear for final University examination.
- The students are not permitted to leave the college premises without permission.
- All fees should be cleared before filling the examination form.
- The college authority reserves the right to rusticate any student found indulging in acts prejudicial to the interest of the college or involved in gross indiscipline or immortal acts including ragging.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited at the MGC Campus
- Students to follow policies, rules and regulations of hostel scrupulously.
- Complete uniform will be made available to the student.
- Student’s parents can appoint a local guardian if they desire so.
- The student is allowed to stay out with prior permission from the Principal & Hostel Warden.
- No student can claim room choice, electrical appliances other than provided by the Institute.